Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Last few posts

Hopefully more comes out of these lawsuits. I would like to know a lot more about what key players knew and what coaches and execs knew.

Excited for the resolution to Quenneville's involvement. Can't wait for the "Yeah, I mean, he was instrumental in covering it up and keeping it from going public in favor of keeping team morale high (even though everyone already knew), and he outright lied to everyone's face this summer when asked about it once things went public, but y'know. He's close to 1000 wins!"

Akim Aliu's stuff on dealing with Cheveldayoff is... Uh, not good.

Maybe, and hear me out, hockey's just a f***ing miserable, rotten sport full of bigots and sex pests. :(

This is the same type of garbage. People doing nothing, not investigating rumors, not informing players of the dangers posed. Hiding behind legalese. This shit runs deep in hockey and this is the tip of the iceberg.

Former players say Chicago area hockey coach sexually abused them

Lets f***ing go. f*** you Q

Fire his old ass body and stupid cop mustache into the sun. f*** you, Quenneville. Scumbag.

Tortorella? :laugh:

I mean, he seems to be okay outside of the rink, but the guy is a hardcore dinosaur.

Continue!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You know what, I respect Travis Green for saying something about the Beach thing, meanwhile everyone else is just a bunch of f***ing cowards.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Wasn't Fehr part of this whole mess as well? I remember reading about Beach talking to Fehr about this and he basically didn't give a puck. You would think the director of the players association would care about something like this.
Yep. Basically let the kid get lost in the shuffle. Essentially took his file and threw it in the garbage. "Woops, we should've done better. But I did forward it to the appropriate parties. Oh well."

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Somebody throw one of Ray's piss jugs at Toews every night until he cries in public.

giphy.webp

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Always heard good things about Tortorella and how he takes care of his players. No problem with him taking over.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Winnipeg is next. Need to see more done to the Blackhawks organization. It is privilege to play in this league and they have taken it for granted. Everything should be on the table IMO, including playoff participation, draft picks, past Cups.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
They have to be asking themselves, were those three weeks worth it? Their legacies are destroyed forever. Everything they built, tarnished forever by their silence over a predator and child molester. All they had to do was report it. It boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad