Around the NHL 2019 - 2020

Dadof5boys

May 25, 2003
Murfreesbo Tennessee
Visit site
Well congrats on the kids (5 boys???... no wonder you havent been posting a lot lol) But I for one enjoyed your old screenname.
Voldy it’s been great to see this team, this city, and this fan base grow as it has, We’ve come a long way from 5 fans discussing who to take with the 6th pick in 2002 on the old ESPN hockey boards. Seemed a lot of us wanted Anton Babchuck if I remember correctly. We got Scottie Upshall. Not a bad pick for what ended up being available. We haven’t been very lucky with deep forward talent when drafting in the top 10 in our franchise history.

Reactions: PredsV82

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012

If this is true then I am fine with paying him 8M the same as Joey. Now LeBrun is saying the same thing which makes it more creditable.

Last edited:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Stars making a big push, although not sure what Perry has left anymore but Pavelski is an absolute gamer.

Fenton's tenure in Minnesota hasn't gotten off with the right foor, the term for Zuccarello doesn't look good.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
So am I correct to say that thus far, Winnipeg has lost a couple of decent players and added.... nobody?
And Colorado trade Soderberg and Barrie and only added Kadri? I'm a little behind though. Don't think Chicago and Minnesota have gotten significantly better either (despite Wild signing Zucc).

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Not sure the Jets scare me that much anymore tbh. Dallas, St. Louis and us seem like the cream of the crop. I'd put Colorado and Winnipeg next. Then Chicago.

Then Minnesota.

I'm glad Dallas didn't re-sign Zuccarello, but Heiskanen and Klingberg are going to terrorize us for a long time.

Chicago is going to be a lot better, a lot sooner than most people think also. Looks like the central will continue to be a bloodbath despite the seemingly down year last season.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
And after all those trades, Toronto has $11M in cap space to sign Marner, Ceci and Kerfoot.

I think they're going to have to trade Nylander.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
And not for 8.5 million
I assume Marner wouldn't accept that, but yeah maybe 5x10.5. It takes him straight to UFA, which would be the incentive for him to accept, but just below 4 1st compensation so Toronto would have to match. I mean I'd easily give two 1st's, 2nd and a 3rd for a talent like Marner, they can't let go of him for that.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Holy Moly there are some seriously salty Habs fans out there. Some of the stuff I'm reading after it was confirmed Carolina would match on Aho is crazy.

You would think it was Carolina that stole a player just based on the thread. We may get a bit crazy around here, but that's just pathetic.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00