Around the NHL 2019 - 2020

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Jackets are still in it. They play Pittsburgh twice this week. Lose both of those games and they get into trouble.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I just wanna see the drama if they don't make it. Not to mention you can probably kiss all 4 FA's goodbye. It would just be an epic mistake by a GM if they don't make it and do something in the playoffs.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
They've been kind of my 3rd team I've been watching and it has been quite remarkable how well they've been playing with all the injuries suffered to their forward group (thin as it is) this season.
I feel like our hierarchy of teams is the same

Preds

Kings
Yotes

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
I just wanna see the drama if they don't make it. Not to mention you can probably kiss all 4 FA's goodbye. It would just be an epic mistake by a GM if they don't make it and do something in the playoffs.
This screams Ottawa all over again except in Ohio this go ‘round.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I see it more like us the year Suter was leaving, the only difference was Poile didn't go crazy getting players.

And supposedly Poile thought Suter was going to sign. Pretty sure everyone knows Panarin is not signing there.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Two teams in the Central now have collections of former Preds-

Colorado- Sam Girard, Vlad Kamenev, Colin Wilson, Gabby Borque

Minnesota- Anthony Bitetto, Kevin Fiala, Pontus Aberg, Ryan Suter, Devan Dubnyk, Brad Hunt

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Two teams in the Central now have collections of former Preds-

Colorado- Sam Girard, Vlad Kamenev, Colin Wilson, Gabby Borque

Minnesota- Anthony Bitetto, Kevin Fiala, Pontus Aberg, Ryan Suter, Devan Dubnyk, Brad Hunt

It's almost as if the team is good?

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Ducks choke away two points to the Blues in the last minute of the game last night but prove Binnington is human. I still think his GAA/Save percentage is unsustainable as teams get a book on him.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
The Blues peaked too early. I don't think they will be near the problem we think they are now in a month.
Of course we’re gonna cool off at some point as long as we can get healthy before the playoffs start. Also we have been recently hit kinda hard with injuries this last week. We just got Schenn and Steen back and we’re still waiting on Perron to come back. And to be honest I’ll rather matchup with you guys in the 1st rd instead of Winnipeg.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Of course we’re gonna cool off at some point as long as we can get healthy before the playoffs start. Also we have been recently hit kinda hard with injuries this last week. We just got Schenn and Steen back and we’re still waiting on Perron to come back. And to be honest I’ll rather matchup with you guys in the 1st rd instead of Winnipeg.
Better chance than not you'll get your wish

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Thanks for stopping by

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad