Around the NHL: 2018-2019 (Part 2) Off-Season Thread, Arbitration Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
As the lightning bolts come from Mount Olympus, we shall knoweth his deal is signed. The trade offer shall rise from the seas, as room must be made for the half son of Zeus.
they should give him a max offer based on his play, of course

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
This just in: The Islanders have just traded Rick DiPietro to Arizona.

Also: The Mets are close to trading them Bobby Bonilla as well.

I had to Capfriendly this but the Dipietro contract would still have 3 years to go, on a bigger AAV that we were paying Lehner last season.

Absolutely unreal.

Reactions: sabremike

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
One of my favorite hockey memories. You just see the joy in his face before going against Peters.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013

Wow. That’s horrible. RIP

So close to home. I wonder what went wrong? I don't remember strong undertows or a fast current there.

Doubt they would be swimming in the shipping canal. It also is pretty dirty water, lots of steel mills around there.

GameMisconduct

Jul 20, 2006
So close to home. I wonder what went wrong? I don't remember strong undertows or a fast current there.

Doubt they would be swimming in the shipping canal. It also is pretty dirty water, lots of steel mills around there.

I read something that said it took place at 630 am. Assuming that's the case, it's either a very early start for a swim with friends or the end of a long night.

Whatever the case, it's definitely a tragedy.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Very sad. Not a spot you would expect anyone to swim as water not the best and a lot of boats. At a charity hockey game (Zac Rinaldo) then stayed over on a friend's boat. He only lived 20-30 minutes away.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad