NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 V - Pens trade Brassard+ for Bjugstad+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
FSKuOgb.gif

My favorite part of Chiarelli being in Edmonton are the increased number of GIF's I see on these boards.

To be honest I preferred when he was with the Bruins and having gif's dedicated to him signing players on the cheap.

That did actually happen once upon a time.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Who was that guy some accused of collusion coming with Chia ... I cant recall I think it rhymes with A Play-doh Flower?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Tomorrow night is the Battle of Alberta.I decided to look up the schedule.They play 4 times and twice Calgary plays the night before.Not once does Oilers play night before.Old rivalry's the League sells bigtme should better balanced.

Reactions: Dueling Banjos

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
To be honest I preferred when he was with the Bruins and having gif's dedicated to him signing players on the cheap.

That did actually happen once upon a time.
We do have him to thank for the Bergeron contract, so no gripes from me on that!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
How did the Islanders get better without Tavares? I would ask the Leafs fans but it wouldn't be polite. Keep losing Leafs.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Leafs GDT from the game last night is highly entertaining, nice read while having some morning tea or coffee. They are terrified over there.

Reactions: Flannelman

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Habs habit of being outplayed and out shot on a regular basis will catch up to them, it is not sustainable, just ask the Leafs. For now they can do no wrong.

Habs have outshoot the opposition 25 times out of 49 games
Bruins have outshoot the opposition 25 times out of 48 games

Bruins must be in the same pain then......

Reactions: Aeroforce

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Habs have outshoot the opposition 25 times out of 49 games
Bruins have outshoot the opposition 25 times out of 48 games

Bruins must be in the same pain then......
and wow never seen that coming surprised

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
How did the Islanders get better without Tavares? I would ask the Leafs fans but it wouldn't be polite. Keep losing Leafs.

The remaining players took it very personally. Tavares was not up front with them or anyone else in that organization about his future intentions.

Add Trotz coaching and Lou Lams bringing in some character veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad