NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 V - Pens trade Brassard+ for Bjugstad+

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that Torts says stuff like this ALL THE TIME, and people are like, Torts being Torts.

Cassidy makes a kind of vague statement about how he was unhappy with the decision making of the D leaders and people say he threw Chara under the bus.

I wish Torts had coached the B’s last night. He would have set that D group on fire.

The problem with that is you can lose the room fast. Easy to just urn of a guy who rants all the time.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
SevereAbandonedArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Don Sweeney and the NHL right now.

:laugh::biglaugh: pretty much bang on.

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that Torts says stuff like this ALL THE TIME, and people are like, Torts being Torts.

Cassidy makes a kind of vague statement about how he was unhappy with the decision making of the D leaders and people say he threw Chara under the bus.

I wish Torts had coached the B’s last night. He would have set that D group on fire.

Yeah it would be refreshing to hear Cassidy once in awhile say something like "I've got one line that scores...ONE!"

Reactions: Trizz617 and Estlin

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I like the florida/Pittsburgh deal... feels like a hockey trade and theres not enough of those around for my taste. we can all speculate what happens next but for the moment it feels like fairly equal risk/reward for both sides

and... better for us... takes 2 potential buyers sort of out of the market. they said it was a buyers market to begin with. I don't think we lost any players who were high on our shopping list

price might be dropping on the guys we are still after

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Sweeney will upgrade the third line Center and it will be for better than Bjugstad, lots of time til the deadline. Hoping he doesn’t make a move just for the sake of making a move. Either upgrade or leave things as they are.
I agree Jack Hughes will be a great addition. Without a signifigant move this is a classic mid 80's Bruins team.

Only plus side is Sweengenius and Cassidy should get fired if they don't make playoffs

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
I agree Jack Hughes will be a great addition. Without a signifigant move this is a classic mid 80's Bruins team.

Only plus side is Sweengenius and Cassidy should get fired if they don't make playoffs
Lol, yes this team is destined for 31st overall. Never change, please never change, laughter is the best medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad