Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
McDavid played over 28 minutes last night. That's insanely high for a forward. Most of the top defensemen don't play that much.

And they still lost in OT.

They need to create a 'Feed the Children' like ad featuring Connor McDavid.

o/solemn woman's voice /o

For 5 million dollars of cap space, this child can have the support he needs to stop playing 30 minutes a night. For just 5 million dollars of cap space, he can do something we all take for granted, sit on a bench and rest.

o/ sad music plays /o

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
And now Colorado loses 3-2 to the Wild, meaning we stay atop the Central (with a game in hand on Colorado), but the Wild now have 2 fewer points than us with a game in hand.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
^ Ha ha! One of their first lessons in hockey. I used to love watching the Mini Mites learning how to fall. They looked like a bunch of otters going down the ice.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Those Carolina Hurricanes are hard to hate. Young, fun and offensively gifted.

They have been completely dominating the play in just about every game. Their SOG differential is, I think, the best in the entire league. Their aggressive style reminds me some of Vegas last year.

But that hasn't always led to wins- they once again dominated play today vs NYI, doubling the SOG- but still lost in regulation.

Still- an up and coming team for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad