Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Vegas gets Stone, we get Granlund. Looks like we are punting this season. Sucks to be a season tx holder after how this season started. I don't see us getting out of the first round unless PR can get 2-3 shutouts.

Interesting take. As pointed out, Granlund out performed Stone in two of the past three seasons (including this season). He is an upgrade over Fiala with a knack for putting up PP points. Then factor in Hartman for Simmonds which gives us another net front presence. We just added a 15 and 16 goal scorer so far this season for two 10 goal scorers (31 > 20).

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I love watching Simmonds when we aren't playing Philly. But unless we're sending McLeod and cutting ties with Watson, I'm not ok with him on the roster.
What a moron! I wasn't thinking anybody would be after Hartman! Jesus Poile is a friggin hypnotist....finally gets his revenge for the Weber offer sheet

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Honestly shocked we kept our 1st. I know myself and others had asked for that, but I was sure it was going to go for someone.
Probably one of my favorite parts of this deadline. This draft is looking good and you never know when you’re getting the next steal in the draft

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Plus not a single prospect gone! Fabbro in this year, Tolvanen next. Maybe this years first rounder will be able to step in? Team is looking very set up even if simmonds and Boyle walk

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We addressed the Watson loss with Boyle. We addressed Fiala's inconsistency with Granlund. Then we added Simmonds.

Now to watch the last moment deals to see if we addressed the 3rd pairing before Fabbro becomes eligible for a contract.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Next year's roster:

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Granlund - Turris - Smith
Jarnkrok - Bonino - Sissons
??? - Boyle - Grimaldi?

Subban - Ekholm
Ellis - Josi
Hamhuis - Fabbro

Saros/Rinne

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Just noticed the Jets basically did the same thing we did earlier. They traded a 7th to get Matt Hendricks back. Their fans reacted about like we did to the McLeod trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad