Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
Hoffman would be more likely. I haven't watch much of Subban this season, is there a reason why his production is way down?
We'd take Hoffman if you insist. PK's play is great. His contract is great. Plus he gets lots of TV shows, which is great. And on top of that, he dates Lindsey Vonn. I'm sure he will put FL on the map.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Yeah we're going to trade PK for a bunch of assets and then flip them for something that will put us in a much better place than if we still had PK? In 2 hours? I doubt that.

Plus they would be dumb to trade PK when they still have a week left to sell people on locking in for 3 more years of full season tickets.

Hard to say really. I just don't think PK is worth 9M for the next few years

zhok

Feb 10, 2018
Not a single deadline deal among the things you mention. You tried.
Yea because key players on 'contending teams' typically aren't traded at TDL. No, we've never done it, so I can't quote those examples. You're saying the media will always get wind when someones on the market, not true. Go kick a rock.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Per NHL radio: Stone has been offered 10.5 million per year for 6 years via Ottawa...

Wow!

Granted, the deal wasn't taken, but that is an enormous contract.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Per NHL radio: Stone has been offered 10.5 million per year for 6 years via Ottawa...

Wow!

I read earlier that they had general agreement on money and term but it fell apart due to bonus structure. Seems like something one should be able to work through with the amount of time they've had to do so. (if true)

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Looks like we are going with what we have. Dallas, Avs, Jets, all are upgrading. Blues don't need to because their stars have awaken from hibernation.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017

Wow!

Dunno why they wouldn't just make it the full 8 years if they are going that big. Could be "convenient timing" for a leak about the team being willing to just hold onto him too, trying for a last minute bump in the offers they are getting.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Looks like we are going with what we have. Dallas, Avs, Jets, all are upgrading. Blues don't need to because their stars have awaken from hibernation.

Overall pretty minimal changes for the Central. It's not over yet, but based on "so far" it's really not lived up to hype/expectations.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Vegas gets Stone, we get Granlund. Looks like we are punting this season. Sucks to be a season tx holder after how this season started. I don't see us getting out of the first round unless PR can get 2-3 shutouts.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Really? You're going to ho-hum a forward that would currently be 3rd in points for us and would have led our team in points the last two seasons (and incidentally outscored Stone in both those seasons). Good grief.

Reactions: Viqsi and bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad