Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

jgKzLAaXcxHDa.gif

Reactions: BMC

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto

That CBJ-MTL race looks mighty interesting but the Habs are playing a lot of playoff teams compared to CBJ. I may have to catch the game coming up between these two teams. Perhaps the Bruins can toss the Jackets a nugget at the end of the season just to help them out :naughty:

If Claude Julien comes up 1pt short again....oh baby.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
NHLPA Survey Results

NHLPA Player Poll 2018-19

Bergeron finished third in hardest player to play against and fourth in player you would want to start a franchise with.

Marchand was voted the game's best and worst trash talker.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Gonna try my best to catch at least some of the Maple Leafs/Sabres game tonight. It should be a good one.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It`s not my thing for an NHL team to do it, kind of reminds me of something I`d see and enjoy at the Junior level though

But take into consideration that it’s in raleigh, it makes sense. Just like Vegas and their pregame circus. It’s hokey as shit but everyone has fun with it. I’m not sure if i would want Boston to be doing it, but I’m ok with the centerfield stuff the Sox do, so i probably wouldn’t care if the bruins did it either.

At the end of the day it’s just some guys trying to enjoy themselves at work after some success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad