NHL Around the NHL: 2018-19 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Florida giving up a 4-1 lead. I didn't realize Hutchinson was a Panther now. Reimer chased..reminds me of the good old days.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Just in from the Caps vs Cats game and I have to say, never has a fanbase or team soured on me as quickly as the caps. Their fans for the longest time were pretty knowledgeable and very friendly but tonight it was just absolutely brutal being an away fan there. I've worn black and gold in Montreal, Toronto, Pitts, NYC, and Tampa and never was I treated with as much blatant disrespect and threats for simply wearing another teams colors (panthers). Lord Stanley poisons quick I suppose.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Rinaldo with the GWG tonight for the Preds in an entertaining win against the Flames. Preds are legit really good again this season.

The Murph

Feb 25, 2018
Leafs look like a team that can get shut down when you play a hard defensive game against them. Don't play run and gun, make smart non risky plays, chip pucks in and make their defense work, and eventually they'll break down.

Tavares looks like he skates in mud. Very skilled, makes good plays with little space, but his lack of speed has him behind the play at times, bit surprising.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Coming soon an amazing .gif of why we aren't getting Mark Stone...

...I'm not making it, I just know someone will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad