NHL Around the NHL: 2018-19 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
For such an amazing skater he has terrible balance, if that makes sense.

I love Benn. Man, that guy will do whatever it takes, and super talented.

Easily my favorite non-Bruin forward. He's the closest thing to an old-school Power Forward in that Cam Neely, Keith Tkachuk mold. Guy who can score piles of goals, hit like a truck, and fight.

Reactions: Dueling Banjos

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Easily my favorite non-Bruin forward. He's the closest thing to an old-school Power Forward in that Cam Neely, Keith Tkachuk mold. Guy who can score piles of goals, hit like a truck, and fight.

I try to watch Stars as much as i can because of Benn - Seguin - Radulov line. 3 amazing players.

Reactions: BruinDust

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Plekanec's 1000 game ceremony is a little...awkward. Cute kids though. Brian Gionta stole one of his turtlenecks and wore it for his "congrats" message. :laugh:

Can't wait for Bergeron's.

Reactions: TwineTickler

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Ritchie's lack of arbitration got him absolutely hosed by Murray. 3 years at low AAV.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Ritchie's lack of arbitration got him absolutely hosed by Murray. 3 years at low AAV.

Very similar numbers to Josh Anderson who makes $1.85m.

Right now he’s a 25-30 pt forward with some upside. Don’t think he got hosed on the dollars, but surprised at the term. Didn’t think he would go more than two years.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Very similar numbers to Josh Anderson who makes $1.85m.

Right now he’s a 25-30 pt forward with some upside. Don’t think he got hosed on the dollars, but surprised at the term. Didn’t think he would go more than two years.

My point was mostly term. Anaheim stuck at 3 and he basically had no choice but to eventually take it.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Tuned in to the NYR/WSH game to see how McQuaid looked and it appears he was scratched...I did manage to see Spooner ice the puck, lose the face-off and have WSH score. To bad all his teammates get a -1 when the goal was 110% on him lol

McQuaid giving up far too many chances when he's on the ice. Quinn is not a fan of his in the least.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I was curious how Barzal would fair without Taveras around to take the best combo checkers/skills off him.

He looks pretty good in the offensive zone still but having to work to hard at the other end and he’s not a 200 foot player - more a 150.

He’s on a pace for -92

Obviously small sample but I will take the over his - number is higher than his goals and likely double

The most overhyped player in my 22 years as a leading expert on these boards

Going

16-66-82 points -50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad