Around The NHL - 2013/14 Season - pt. II - "MAK Likes The Nuge" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Seems like it was the same discourse in 2008. They're in a neverending waiting loop.

It's pretty sad. It's not just waiting for a goalie though in my opinion - their talent is severely overrated.

Yes, they have good young kids but the system they play allows these kids to all put up 60+points and then demand, get large contracts.

In other words - Edmonton is not paying for winning, they're paying for point production and in Edmonton, point production is not translating into wins.

What a disaster for them and their fans.

Powdered Toast Man

Is he a ham?
Nov 22, 2005
How do you guys like my thread title rough draft?

Nichushkin, bust or biggest bust of all time? KHL?

I feel it will make me tons of friends over on the main board.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The leafs are the luckiest team ever. Getting outshot 7-1 and score a goal on their first shot. :shakehead

Edit: Its now 0-2 and the leafs only have three shots.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The leafs are going to have to work on not getting outshot like they have been these past couple of games. You can somewhat get by like that in the regular season, but they will get killed in the playoffs if they keep getting outshot like that. That is if they even make the playoffs at all. I guarantee letting your opponent outshoot you by that much will catch up to you eventually.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
The leafs are going to have to work on not getting outshot like they have been these past couple of games. You can somewhat get by like that in the regular season, but they will get killed in the playoffs if they keep getting outshot like that. That is if they even make the playoffs at all. I guarantee letting your opponent outshoot you by that much will catch up to you eventually.

The Wild had 4 powerplays, they had like 5 even strength shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad