Around the NHL 2012-2013 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
OT: lol, your avatar is awesome.

watching the pens game right now. bruins are very strong. what an amazing team. they are playing entertaining AND successful.
still wanna see the pens advance to the finals for awarding the courage of the pens management.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Thank god we didn't give up our 1st for Iggy. He's terrible.

Too many cooks in the kitchen, he'd be much better on the Wings than he would on the Pens (I don't think he'd sign here). The Penguins didn't need Iginla, but it's hard to pass up a potential hall of famer.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
A big time hook really decided that game, not that I care about the Pens losing. However the scoring chance comes off that fight at center ice where Jagr really put on a major hook on Malkin.

irishock

Fire Ken Holland
Jan 15, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Thank Christ Bergeron's the one to do it.

If crosby scored without his helmet, media would've jumped the gun like it's Dunkirk all over again.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
A big time hook really decided that game, not that I care about the Pens losing. However the scoring chance comes off that fight at center ice where Jagr really put on a major hook on Malkin.

And before that Crosby was being tackled in the offensive zone. Admittedly, I haven't watch much hockey since the wings were knocked out, but from what I've watched I haven't been thrilled with.

Aug 6, 2012
Big ****ing deal when they get away with murder game in game out.

LOL Pitts fans blaming officiating
LOL biting the hand that feeds them

When will people realize that almost always both teams will get lucky and get away with a lot of stuff? Oh right... never.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Big ****ing deal when they get away with murder game in game out.

LOL Pitts fans blaming officiating
LOL biting the hand that feeds them

Thought the Bruins got away with more in OT that game honestly.

That hook was a pretty obvious call because it directly lead to a TO into the other zone. Don't really care, hate both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad