Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 2: the season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Sounds like an overpayment and even Sam Bennett will get a better return than Hall?

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
WSH just made a head-scratcher of a trade: (DET/WSH) - Mantha for Pánik, Vrána, 2021 1st, 2022 2nd - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

ZOChs1d.png

They seriously gave up a 1st, 2nd, Vrana and Panik just because Mantha is 6'5 or is it because they thought Vrana would demand too much as an RFA? Because Vrana has shown that he can remain healthy far more than Mantha has, and he's produced more than Mantha as well

Yzerman seriously got some incredible value for Mantha

Reactions: Der Jaeger

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
:laugh: In what has turned out to entirely be a seller's market, Adams got a 2nd and a marginal roster player for the biggest name on the trade block. Oh man.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Still a far superior hockey player to Sam Bennett, and everyone knows kind of upside you get with Hall.
The differences are twofold: first Bennett is a RFA. Second historically Bennett has played balls out in the playoffs while Hall has been meh. Florida is banking on Bennett being a difference maker in the postseason vice a skate fast ex-pretty boy. It's the same reason Foligno went for a 1st, players that step up their play when it matters most

Reactions: Joey Banana

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
WSH just made a head-scratcher of a trade: (DET/WSH) - Mantha for Pánik, Vrána, 2021 1st, 2022 2nd - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

ZOChs1d.png

They seriously gave up a 1st, 2nd, Vrana and Panik just because Mantha is 6'5 or is it because they thought Vrana would demand too much as an RFA? Because Vrana has shown that he can remain healthy far more than Mantha has, and he's produced more than Mantha as well

Yzerman seriously got some incredible value for Mantha

Ya I think we’re all a little confused on that one. I like Vrana, weird trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad