Around the NHL 13/14 Part VIII | Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Eakin!!
Nice goal, hopefully the Stars can hang on. I like them, and I love seeing upsets.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Also, Dallas beating Anaheim would be great...
Pretty sure that SJ could deal with Dallas - but Anaheim's a tough match up.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Perry almost got his ass handed to him just now. Stars really trying to beat them into submission tonight. Rest of this series is going to be a war.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Roussel has to be one of the best agitators in years. Can actually play too.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I have to see the penalty call again, but I think Blues got unlucky with that.
And something about Pietrangelo's stick being knocked away?

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
He's been one of their best players. So, no.

Best players? Come on now. If you're a top six forward, your job is to generate offense. They've played four games, and Silfverberg has zero points. You can pour as many bottles of perfume on that as you like, but it won't make that zero any prettier.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Best players? Come on now. If you're a top six forward, your job is to generate offense. They've played four games, and Silfverberg has zero points. You can pour as many bottles of perfume on that as you like, but it won't make that zero any prettier.

He's also a -3

LOL! Silf has been invisible these last two games! He disappeared against Pittsburgh last year too.

He'll top out as a 2nd line forward at the very best. He'll probably be a good 3rd liner.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Kane!, Kane has a nice shot.

Tarasenko responds on the PP, the annoying pest Lapierre ties the game up.

Last edited:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
He's not top 6. His line mates are cogliano and koivu. They play under 15 mins in more of a defensive role. He is all over the ice breaking up plays.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
... Since winning the Cup, Fleury has only won one of his last 5 series - of course it was against us ><

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Nice snipe by Tarasenko
If it wasn't for the fact we ended up with Turris as a result of that pick, I might almost be upset we didn't take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad