Around the NHL 13/14 Part VIII | Playoffs Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
I just saw Toews give the puck away and backcheck his ass off and ended up saving a goal in OT. If that was Spezza who gave the puck away the game would have been over.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Stupid CBC, can't you have Kings v Sharks on at least one of your 673 stations?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Its silly that teams like st louis and chicago have to play in the first round. Im excited for the series, but you should be better rewarded for having a strong regular season. Otherwise whats the point of the regular season?

This new playoff format is ********

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
I just saw Toews give the puck away and backcheck his ass off and ended up saving a goal in OT. If that was Spezza who gave the puck away the game would have been over.

I love Toews and he's arguably the best two-way player in the game. But Spezza is a very good playoff performer. I wish Ottawa was just as good as Chicago and was able to reach the Stanley Cup finals with Spezza scoring only 1 goal 7 assists in 17 games.

If Lapierre actually scores the winning goal, I'll let you pick my lotto numbers forever. :laugh:

Hehe, why not. You got to admit that he was one of St-Louis best players in OT#1

LA-SJ 55 hits in the first period. Holy ****!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
ANyone watching the hawks game? See that giveaway by Kane? Even the best offensive players give away pucks.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
iezufpTHEmvnU.gif

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Geez...going into the third OT, and only game 1 of the series. Gonna have a heart attack here and I don't even like either team. :scared:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Yep. All Spez has to do is move his feet a little more, and he could be right there as an elite 2-way center. Not a big change to his style.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Anyone watching the Sharks/Kings game? I picked the Sharks to win the series but I'm surprised to see that it's 5-0...

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Avs tie the game with 13 seconds left! More overtime :D

It's fun watching good teams for once instead of the Sens :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad