Around the NHL #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The problem with OReilly is he's a .5 ppg C when he's getting close to 1C minutes and 2C linemates. What are his numbers gonna be with third liners and less PP time. He helps Toronto but for the cost it looks like a really bad deal.

Maybe he jump starts his game, he's done it before. But he's also half a decade older now.

Reactions: TheLegend

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Oilers in the '80's would disagree. They had some decent d but it was all about he goals.
The Oilers had a very under rated D and of course great goaltending.

Dubas preeser was interesting. Basically he was more comfortable giving up futures rather than players they already know and have protections for. If they don't win at least 1 round and play a very competitive 2nd round at minimum I think Dubas is done. Also not sure they keep Matthews and/or Nylander in same scenario so it's back to building again. So probably worth that cost to try???
I agree about keeping proven players rather than futures. TO is close, they have to go for it.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
KeyBank Center in Buffalo is all Maple Leafs jerseys tonight. 3-0 Leafs early in the 1st.. O'Reilly fitting in nice with 2 early goals.

Prices are like half, or less, what they are in Toronto. I went to a Leafs game a few weeks back and one beer was $22 Canadian.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Canucks with 2 in the last 67 seconds (garland had 1 of those) to steal a point in Nashville. And they're back in front of us on ROW....

Then minutes later Chicago scores in the last minute to steal a point from Vegas...Kane scored a tenth after the buzzer in OT...but Hawks get the 2nd point in the shootout.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0point1

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
QBEa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad