Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Starting the playoffs two days after the regular season ends is ridiculous.
The players should be given at least 5 days off.
What's even crazier is the Oilers have to play 6 games in the last 9 days of the regular season.
Poor McDavid if he has to play 20+ mins in those games ... how much energy will he have once the playoffs?

Reactions: roccerfeller

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Devils playoff hopes take a big hit tonight losing to the Sabres
What a crazy season ... Devils beat the Leafs 6-3 then the next game lose 5-2 to Buffalo. They beat the Jet 4-1 and the next game lose to Ottawa 5-2.
Its the same for a lot of teams ... they play one great game and then play a stinker the next game. I don't ever recall so many teams doing this in the past.
Could it be the gambling or all these empty net goals that make the score look bad?

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Is it just me or there is like 3 to 4 ads on your face when you scroll here in HFboards., 2 pop up ads, 1 ad on the side and one inserted in between the post.

Can't even read some of the post sometimes..
Sponsorship has its privileges...

Someone mentioned you could download a certain browser and hfboard wasn't too bad to view. Also someone mentioned an ad blocker can be helpful...

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Is it just me or there is like 3 to 4 ads on your face when you scroll here in HFboards., 2 pop up ads, 1 ad on the side and one inserted in between the post.

Paying for the sponsorship actually made me come back here after somewhat of an absence. It's worth the 12 bucks or whatever it was.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

I use ADBlock Plus and have no issues with adds on this site,

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Starting the playoffs two days after the regular season ends is ridiculous.
The players should be given at least 5 days off.
Someone will have to enlighten me: doesn’t the NBA start series in the next round before the current round is over? Always found that odd.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Someone will have to enlighten me: doesn’t the NBA start series in the next round before the current round is over? Always found that odd.
MLB does too
Edit: might be incorrect on this could've sworn it happened in 2023, but was not last year.
Happened in 2022 but it was bc of rain postponing the game from a previous day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: snowkiddin

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
So Eichel gets a major and game misconduct ... I bet if it was against the Jets it would only be a minor. A spear to the arm?
Wild pull the goalie in OT again and get ZERO points this time.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad