Around the League XXXVII: Sens fire Boucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
Brandon Pirri had 2 points (1G and 1A) for the Golden Knights yesterday against the Kings. He now has 9 points (6G and 3A) in 7 games this season since getting called up and 12 points (9G and 3A) in 9 games total with them dating back to last season.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Tarasenko has something like 2 points in the last 13 games.

It really puts things in perspective with just how awesome Patrick Kane really is. He’s consistently awesome every single year and that’s very, very rare. We’re really lucky that he’s a Blackhawk and I think I forget sometimes just how great the guy is at hockey.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Kane has his periods of seeming to just half ass it. But when it matters the guy is $. And yes, points per season he is very consistent.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Kane has his periods of seeming to just half ass it. But when it matters the guy is $. And yes, points per season he is very consistent.
i am going to be brutally honest with you with ref this point of Kane.

Kane and his style of play, i never really had a problem with it, however when they, the org got a new head coach, i saw how Kane was disinterested thru his play.

now i seem him with a little jump and stuff. all this time, his play, the fans are smart enuf to see it as well. however this is not what i am seeing in the last couple of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00