Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
every year people say this. it doesn't change as much as people think. you're gonna face a good team, and you're gonna have to beat 4 of them to win.

Yep, LA won the Cup one year when they were in the 8th spot going into the playoffs.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
St. Louis last 10 games:

40 goals for
14 goals against
4 shutouts
10 wins

It's February and interference off the puck is back baby!

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Possibly if Binnington played a larger chunk of the season.

Agree, if he doesn't become their permanent starter he'll just be in the pack. He won't even get to play in half the season.

They had a bit of a story on him the other day on 960, said he finally started listening to and paying attention to his coaches, and they think who we see today is who he is. Sounded like he didn't want to listen until recently.

Reactions: ToneDog

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I don't understand why it's formatted like this Daisy, we play an 82 game regular season so a pure 1v8 type format looks the fairest way of setting up the seedings

By your logic 1v2 would be a go because you have to play good teams anyway so suck on it

If you have a solid regular season you should be rewarded for it, at the moment Boston would meet us in the 1st round, we're at least the 4th best team in conference right now, so Boston gets us instead of the 6th seed

I don't see how anyone can argue that's fair to them

that's not what i said.

but i mean for the most part. it's the best 16 teams (or like the best 6 teams and parity's choice. basically since this new format came in, people have been whinging how it should be back how it was. and every year media shows if it DOES go back to what it was, it's still REALLY powerful teams facing each other in the first round.

it's gonna be hard either way.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Tampa scored 5 goals and Kucherov in on all of the goals with 5 pts

if Marner gets even a penny more than Kucherov I'd be pissed off. Kucherov is already at 99 points

Reactions: baton elevated

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Leafs take the 4 first rounders and thank marner for his services
Kucherov contract cant be used as a comp with internal comps making 11.634 and 7 million. Their is no way Matthews is worth 3 million more than Marner. We had to overpay all of our young stars. Kucherov is the best player in the league over the past two years. He is signed to the best contract as well. All we can hope is marner doesnt get paid too much for too little term and that point tries to cahs in and doesnt take a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad