Around the League vol 3: March 2, Firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
IMO the 2016 World Cup of Hockey with Team North America and Team Europe irreparably damaged its brand. Maybe this was by design. It leaves the NHL as the unchallenged pinnacle of actual competitive hockey.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
IMO the 2016 World Cup of Hockey with Team North America and Team Europe irreparably damaged its brand. Maybe this was by design. It leaves the NHL as the unchallenged pinnacle of actual competitive hockey.
That's likely what the NHL wants, and they would love you to believe that the NHL is the best hockey.

Personally, I find the World Juniors the best, with the Worlds and the Olympics still better than the NHL regular season.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
That's likely what the NHL wants, and they would love you to believe that the NHL is the best hockey.

Personally, I find the World Juniors the best, with the Worlds and the Olympics still better than the NHL regular season.

World Juniors has lost it's fire imo. Maybe it's just me though that finds it harder to watch until the medal rounds

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
World Juniors has lost it's fire imo. Maybe it's just me though that finds it harder to watch until the medal rounds
I think a lot of people tune it out because Canada isn't doing as well.

I agree, some of the round robin games are pretty bad, but there are some real turkeys in the NHL regular season too.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
All the eastern playoff hopefuls play tomorrow except Boston.....and dare we include the Rangers? It’s doubtful 9 points behind Pitt and have to jump 2 teams.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Habs win again. Will they and the Bruins be 2and 3 after tomorrow’s games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->