Around the League Thread | Second Half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Zellweger first point in first game. Ducks sure have some players starting to come up. Definitely a team of the future.

Reactions: bossram

Scumbag Frank

Hard Time in the Slammer
Apr 13, 2010
Vancouver
Columbus's Dmen in this game...🤢🤢
Bean + Peeke don't look like NHLers
Severson looks like a complete albatross
Gudbranson looks passable but then makes a braindead play to give away a goal
Boqvist as their offensive guy not TERRIBLE but kinda laughable compared to watching Hughes

Also do not like Jenner as a trade target. Good physical attributes but very low IQ player who plays like a 4th liner. Would not mesh with Mikheyev and Kuzmenko at all imo

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao the flames are a mess. They got boo’d off the ice.

I look forward to hearing Friedman on 32 thoughts tell us that once again Hanifin has changed his mind from re-signing to wanting out. That roller coaster cracks me up.

“He’s close to re-signing”
“He wants out”
“Now they’re talking contract again”

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
While the Flames did lose, they are only 4 points out of a wild card spot..They’re in a pack of around 6-7 teams all gunning for the last Wildcard spot.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The Oilers have the best forward group in the NHL. Vegas D when healthy is probably the only group that contain them...

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
kinda funny seeing the rangers board implode after the sharks loss. drury probably should've paid for miller at 50% retained and maybe they don't blow two 2-0 series leads in the playoffs. i haven't been following braden schneider that closely but apparently he regressed a bunch this season too.

all-in this season, baby.

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
kinda funny seeing the rangers board implode after the sharks loss. drury probably should've paid for miller at 50% retained and maybe they don't blow two 2-0 series leads in the playoffs. i haven't been following braden schneider that closely but apparently he regressed a bunch this season too.

all-in this season, baby.
On a Rangers note. Kakko after having a pretty good season last year. Is having an awful season. I wonder if they look to trade him as he is a rfa next year might be a good buy low candidate.

Reactions: David Bruce Banner

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004

Bear getting healthy scratched. Tough to come back from major injury and missing camp and half the season. Best wishes for him going forward, but he wouldnt have been the answer for us here. It was best we didn't/couldn't bring him back.

Reactions: quat

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

can’t help but connect some dots here

Reactions: canucksfan

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
I wonder who the 5 players are. Hart, Dube and Formenton seem like obvious guess. I also think it's curious Max Comtois never got an NHL deal after going unqualified by Anaheim.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Ya the indefinite leaves are definitely connected to the sexual assault charges. For some reason I wasn’t aware that Carter Hart was involved. Gross.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Ya the indefinite leaves are definitely connected to the sexual assault charges. For some reason I wasn’t aware that Carter Hart was involved. Gross.

Both Hart and Dube previously released statements saying they weren’t involved and neither were in the alleged photo taken at the hotel the night of. So it comes as a surprise to most in the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad