True

But also never underestimate alcohol, cocaine, or Tim Horton's coffee

Arrest in Tim Hortons drive-thru nets fentanyl, cocaine: Six Nations police

R.d63caf4e2f4e9dae8877c7af21a9701e

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I'm guessing it's issues with opioids / painkillers. It's a huge problem in society, and I assume it's very prevalent NHL.

Whatever it is, hope he gets better.
I’m currently trying to come off them. I should be clear, mine are prescribed and I’ve always followed the use of them anally due to how addictive they are. I’ve been on Oxy for about 15 years to (rather poorly) manage nerve pain. For me it takes the edge off, no more, but it’s a very sharp edge so it’s worth it. I’m reducing it by 5mg per month and it’s not easy, so I dread to think how hard it is when it’s misused. Not that we know that’s what Price is going through.

It’s highly addictive and your body adjusts to it only gives the full benefit for a short period. None of this is new info, it was well know 15 years ago when I started taking it. That is why I don’t take mine even a single minute early, no matter how bad my pain is. I’d never understand not properly knowing the implications of taking any drug/medication.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I’m currently trying to come off them. I should be clear, mine are prescribed and I’ve always followed the use of them anally due to how addictive they are. I’ve been on Oxy for about 15 years to (rather poorly) manage nerve pain. For me it takes the edge off, no more, but it’s a very sharp edge so it’s worth it. I’m reducing it by 5mg per month and it’s not easy, so I dread to think how hard it is when it’s misused. Not that we know that’s what Price is going through.

It’s highly addictive and your body adjusts to it only gives the full benefit for a short period. None of this is new info, it was well know 15 years ago when I started taking it. That is why I don’t take mine even a single minute early, no matter how bad my pain is. I’d never understand not properly knowing the implications of taking any drug/medication.
Not to make light of addiction to painkillers, but that phrase made me chuckle.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
That's one $10m contract before winning anything. Next year, that'll be two $10m contracts, with so far not having won anything. Huberdeau isn't far behind in needing a contract.

Not sure the Panthers have a ton of time. Their window is today

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
We always hear about how Tampa Bay gets their players to sign cheaper contracts because they're in a no-income-tax state.

I was under the impression Tampa Bay and Florida are in the same state.

Reactions: Ollie Weeks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad