Around the League Thread | Full Arenas Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Do the flames have any prospects? At first it seems like a lot but if the 1st this year is later than it is not that much. Lottery protected is there that much risk? The risk is Eichel himself. Tkachuk is by far the best Flame asset but his contract is not that long and he can be a core piece but he cannot be a team's best player.

There most recent 1st round picks: Coronato, Zary, Pelletier. Valimaki isn’t a prospect but might be a nice piece given that he has been mentored by Gudbranson. :sarcasm:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Do the flames have any prospects? At first it seems like a lot but if the 1st this year is later than it is not that much. Lottery protected is there that much risk? The risk is Eichel himself. Tkachuk is by far the best Flame asset but his contract is not that long and he can be a core piece but he cannot be a team's best player.
Due to the cap the flames need to move a big contract for Eichel. Eichel at $10, markstrom at $6, Anderson and Tanev at $9 total, Lindholm, backlund, coleman, lucic for $20.5 mill. Monahan and Hanifin is another $10.3 mill. That’s $55 mill for 10 guys. Leaves them $26mill for the other 13.
Tkachuk with a $9 mill QO. Gaudreau a ufa. Someone needs to go the other way to make the cap hit work.

likash

Apr 17, 2019
Avs and Vegas(injured right now) will take care of them.I'll even take us or the flames when the whistles go away. They relly on an ancient Smith to not get scored on.
We can do an account bet.Loser get his account deleted by the mods.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
McDrai is not slowing down.The rest of the team is mediocre at best. Once the playoffs come and the number of PP goes down , they are just like us, 2nd round fodder.
I think they are much improved this year..They have acquired some solid reinforcements.(Hyman, Ryan)..along with other drafted players growing into big roles on the team (Puljijarvi, Bouchard)...Could be one of the top teams in the Western Conference..imo.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I think they are much improved this year..They have acquired some solid reinforcements.(Hyman, Ryan)..along with other drafted players growing into big roles on the team (Puljijarvi, Bouchard)...Could be one of the top teams in the Western Conference..imo.

Ya. Hate to say it. If the Oilers get good goaltending they are contenders. McDrais are that good.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Vegas doesn't actually lose anything from their current roster except I guess Krebs who it has been noticeable but has now it's clear he has been showcased for this trade. Vegas is all in the next couple of years...again.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Vegas doesn't actually lose anything from their current roster except I guess Krebs who it has been noticeable but has now it's clear he has been showcased for this trade. Vegas is all in the next couple of years...again.
How does Eichel's 10m fit? Do they need to make other trades when he comes back? But yeh not too much given up, yet. Maybe they pull a Kucherov and have top players take turns on IR until playoffs. The trade value makes sense given the risk of surgery and the difference in salary. If Tkachuk qq is 9 m Buffalo would not be gaining much flexibility in Calgary trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad