Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Vegas strikes back out of nothing. Had zero momentum

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Grubauer totally lost his feet there but the puck hit him and it stays 4-3.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Matt Rempe isn’t long for the nhl I don’t think
What angers me is that Rangers fans are defending his antics. If there was a 6'7" goon running around injuring Panarin with an elbow they would all be screaming he should be out of the league. I'm just glad that the Rangers don't play the Canucks so he can't injure any on the team.

He'll probably rack up a couple more suspensions and be out of the league by december 2024.

Reactions: Indiana

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Holy insane bounce off the stanchion. What a final minute. Vegas ties it.

• Wow
Reactions: WTG

Lat

Oct 12, 2005
Ouch, with 16s left and the goalie pulled, Vegas ties it. What a beauty tip by Chandler Stephenson.

Reactions: Peen

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Thats why Vegas is still a team to beat in the playoffs.

down 4-2 against a very good structured team, and they are still able to just turn the game in their favor and push - while acclimating 2 news players in Mantha/Hanifin in the lineup.

Reactions: Devonator

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Eichel wow

Game isn’t grubauer’s fault but he sucks and inspires zero confidence

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Honestly an insane comeback. Vegas had zero going in that third. 4-2 was harsh but they were just second to every puck.

And then Karlsson gets one out of nowhere and Seattle doesn’t touch it and gets nervy. Just dominant from Vegas the last 7 minutes.

Tie felt fair. But man, 16s away from three point swing

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Bjorkstrand felt he was held on that 2 on 1 but I don’t think he was. He just didn’t have the legs and was behind the play

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Seattle has a decent top 9 forward group and a solid D core.

Issue is they really lack elite talent and don't seem at all be willing to part with draft capital or prospects. Really wonder if they should say "f*** it" to the process and take a page from Vegas.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Stars should bring back the ovaries bull.

Ugliest jersey ever. Colour scheme sucked too.

Stars have always had beauty uniforms otherwise.
Nah the DALLAS logo years were even worse. They had the perfect uniform in the 90s. The current isnt terrible though

Reactions: andora

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
Seattle has a decent top 9 forward group and a solid D core.

Issue is they really lack elite talent and don't seem at all be willing to part with draft capital or prospects. Really wonder if they should say "f*** it" to the process and take a page from Vegas.

seattle has a crazy deep group of prospects. any one of wright, nyman, rehkopf, sale, firkus or goyette could end up being a star. none of them are can't miss but they all have tons of upside and one or two of them should get there. if they were closer to the playoff picture i think they would have made a push to get hanifin or chychrun but you can't really fault them for holding at the deadline. the only slightly questionable move was not moving schultz but maybe the offers for him were weak

Reactions: andora

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Bjorkstrand felt he was held on that 2 on 1 but I don’t think he was. He just didn’t have the legs and was behind the play
Looks like his stick may have been held and didn’t allow him to make a play on Eichel when he had that small break. It was some sneaking holding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad