Around the League Thread | Everything Else Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man Det in their first of 3 games down the stretch vs Buffalo getting smoked 7-2 in third giving up 4 in the first.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Detroit didn't add at the deadline, also that Andrew Copp signing is turning into one huge dud. Isn't he supposed to be their second line centre? He's 3rd line at best.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Things will start to feel rather interesting in Vegas if the Knights lose to the Kraken this evening.

Go Seattle.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Flames getting owned by the Avs. Is it just my TV or is the Kraken feed filmed on camcorders.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Detroit didn't add at the deadline, also that Andrew Copp signing is turning into one huge dud. Isn't he supposed to be their second line centre? He's 3rd line at best.
I get not giving up a lot of futures for a rental when it’s not your time but I do wonder if this implosion (assuming they miss the PO) will damage their youngsters moving forward?

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
6 losses in a row for the Wings. They may have turned into a pumpkin,
They lost Larkin to injury and it's december Red Wings once again. Their lines click when healthy but once their 1C is out, it messes up with the whole team. He's been practically irreplaceable internally.

Reactions: Indiana

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don’t know why anyone was talking themselves into Calgary making the playoffs a few days ago. 8 points and 1 game in hand was meaningless given the quality of the roster.

The team to watch for me was always Seattle just because I think they play hard and well structurally. Not that I think they’re capable of a 10 game W streak, but more so that they’ll churn along getting points and if a team falls, they can be there

But it’s meaningless given that it’s 2-1 VGK and Seattle’s season is over if they don’t come back in the third

Reactions: Indiana

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Can't believe the Flames brought back those fugly jerseys. They were hated in their day. So were the Coyotes and Ducks original jerseys . Now they are beloved. Nostalgia is an odd thing.
I do prefer the original colors over the black and orange and an actual logo vs their web D which is more a shoulder patch.

Coyotes, prefer the red. Could have done the original logo with the red color vs a mishmash of colors that they use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad