Around the League Thread | Everything Else Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BimJenning

Feb 17, 2008
Vancouver
Jeez, a 2nd and conditional 3rd and a C prospect is a pittance for a 75% retained Tanev. Brilliant deal for Dallas.
Sounded like 2nd and 4th, with the conditional third, and I think he's a D prospect, but that's still a good trade for Dallas

Reactions: MarkMM

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
  • Love
Reactions: LordBacon

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Is there a chance that Tanev would return as UFA?

Or did I just pull a Dimbo and am now getting fined for tampering?

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Is there a chance that Tanev would return as UFA?

Or did I just pull a Dimbo and am now getting fined for tampering?
He seems to enjoy playing in Canada, so if he makes it to FA, Canucks probably have the best shot at him.

Dallas isn't afraid of paying vets though, so they might make him too good an offer to pass up.

Last edited:

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I wonder if Calgary actually does value that prospect highly, because their scouting has always been really weird to me. Probably as historically erratic as ours. I think they could've definitely gotten a 1st.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder if Calgary actually does value that prospect highly, because their scouting has always been really weird to me. Probably as historically erratic as ours. I think they could've definitely gotten a 1st.
Conroy didn’t want a boatload of picks. Probably considers a first year pro prospect more valuable than a 2025 2nd rounder. He’s not likely to be around in 2029 when that 2nd rounder makes the nhl if the flames are a rock bottom team. Directives from flames ownership.

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad