Around the League Thread | All I Want for Christmas is Luuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Also would like to know. Firefox on desktop no longer works and as of today, Brave on my mobile has stopped showing them.

Also can twitter just die already?

It's not working with chrome either but I think that's obvious.

If anyone wants a bluesky invite I've got some burning a hole in my pocket. It's not the best but it could replace twitter if more folks jump over.

Reactions: racerjoe

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria

If anyone wants a bluesky invite I've got some burning a hole in my pocket. It's not the best but it could replace twitter if more folks jump over.
In

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Also, most gif links no longer work here, despite showing up the preview before finalizing posts. They will still work when downloaded then uploaded to either HF or imgur, but it's a pretty big hassle.

An HF without GIFs is an HF without fun.
"No hitting other players"
"Oh so you mean no fun"

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
Probably trying to decide if Staios is going to remain the permanent GM, or if he'll stick with just being the PoHO and hiring a new GM. Get the GM decision made and then get a new coach...but they'd better shit or get of the pot, this season is quickly becoming a write-off for them.
Didn’t we just watch the whole, hire a new coach before new GM thing play out in Vancouver and end really really bad?

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver

Me please for Blue Sky if you still have some left.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Didn’t we just watch the whole, hire a new coach before new GM thing play out in Vancouver and end really really bad?

OTT isn't forced to hire a full time new coach though.

Fire DJ Smith, name one of the assistant coaches as the interim head coach for the remainder of the season, hire your GM, run your process in April/May when other coaching changes will be done.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
OTT isn't forced to hire a full time new coach though.

Fire DJ Smith, name one of the assistant coaches as the interim head coach for the remainder of the season, hire your GM, run your process in April/May when other coaching changes will be done.
Maybe, you could just ride it out and maximize your draft pick as well. I think in Ottawas situation, they need to be careful to do the right thing, whatever that may be and spending a bit of extra time when the season is already lost anyhow isn’t a bad idea.

The have the talent and just don’t seem to be able to make it work, I think the team has a bunch of parallels to us in that way. Losing the first round pick will be a tough blow.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
It is boudreau again.. leaving a guy in there everyone is 99% sure is a goner is pointless

Riding out the aeason with him is stupid in my opinion.. but i guess i dont own nor run a hockey team

Reactions: MS

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
Really curious to see how we match up against LA who seem like our most likely 1st round opponent at the moment

Kopitar-Dubios-Danault down the middle is a matchup hell

And does anyone know how to fix tweets not showing up properly on here? Really annoying

It's a good question. I think it depends on which version of Dubois shows up.

He's great when he's on but wildly inconsistent.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Leafs..despite having a less than acceptable D core..are going to be 6-0-4 in their last 10 games

On another note..let’s hope the Oilers have a tiger by the tail tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad