Around the League: Second Round Magic | Cap Guesstimate Around 69 Million USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
12 straight games for Crosby without a playoff goal and a -3 last night.

Great gif of the OT winner:

RegularSilentFrogmouth.gif

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
its amazing how montreal makes Boston look like such an average team compared to when we play them

Seriously I was just thinking the same thing. How is it possible that they match up so good. Although having Price in net definitely helps the guy has been a beast

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Montreal is smart.
in the playoffs last year at spurts - we were doing the same thing. Montreal is seriously utalising their speed and Boston can't control it. (It also helps that they actually really hate each other so Montreal can just drive Boston insane and they get out of their play).

Price is really standing on his head though. this is a very entertaining game.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Montreal is smart.
in the playoffs last year at spurts - we were doing the same thing. Montreal is seriously utalising their speed and Boston can't control it. (It also helps that they actually really hate each other so Montreal can just drive Boston insane and they get out of their play).

Price is really standing on his head though. this is a very entertaining game.

If the Habs get by the Bruins, I see no reason why they can't go all the way to the finals in the East.

Kyle Doobas*

Bruins don't deserve this one anyway, but the refs seriously need to call a dive already and put a stop to this nonsense. It's embarrassing.

Badger Mayhew*

Mess is going to be beside himself if the Habs win the cup. A championship team not being built down the middle??????? Unthinkable!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
bwahahahaaa. that was a WEAK GOAL
tied game.

Oh. it was Bergeron.
Killer of Dreams Everywhere.

Jacob8hockey*

typical Boston.

Play dead then kill you. :cry:

weird, my "typical montreal!" comment got me removed from the main board discussion. Any real reason why that would?

I would rather see Boston win than Montreal for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad