Around the League - Pre-season 2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Seriously how can a 18-year old kid handle all this pressure unless he's a high level functioning sociopath?

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Yakupov was pretty good that rookie season in the lockout shortened 13'. They are a joke, poor RNH McDavid etc. look like they know they're doomed.

Yeah, I hate that organization with a fiery passion. Yakupov has a great personality and he's a good team. He should have been an eternal 30/40 goal scorer and looked very good coming in the league. But Oilers gonna Oil, so now he's a confused 3rd liner.

The grossest thing was the prejudice that organization showed against Russians. Why the hell did you draft a Russian 1st overall if you don't like Russians? :facepalm:

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
would've been the greatest first goal for McDavid

damn nuge

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Saw that Brown got nothing for his headbutt/hit. NHL continues to be a joke as usual. I hope they get lawsuits rammed up their ass from all these incidents that they try to sweep under the rug. Throw the book at Torres to pretend like they actually care about player safety then don't do anything on worse plays. **** off.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
One thing I notice so far,McJesus is too fast. If he doesn't slow down some times, I'm expecting a tons of offside whistles.

No kidding.

I honestly hope that the Oilers turn it around I'd love for the canadian teams to dominate the pacific. Would make the playoffs so fun.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
im watching the edmonton game right now. wow. this intermission has been literally 20 minutes of ONLY mcdavid commercials.

im not even joking. LITERALLY only things involved with mcdavid. mcdavid commercials, messier and mcdavid commercials, analysts talking about mcdavid, interview with mcdavids dad.

what the flying ****. talk about pressure jesus

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
im watching the edmonton game right now. wow. this intermission has been literally 20 minutes of ONLY mcdavid commercials.

im not even joking. LITERALLY only things involved with mcdavid. mcdavid commercials, messier and mcdavid commercials, analysts talking about mcdavid, interview with mcdavids dad.

It's getting disgusting. Let the kid play for **** sake.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

Let them talk about McDavid.

McDavid will be the poster boy of the NHL in a few years. Will only grow the game :)

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
It's getting disgusting. Let the kid play for **** sake.

seriously i swear to god the word "mcdavid" has been uttered literally 200 times in the 20 minutes i was watching. this kind of pressure is going to absolutely break the kid.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
seriously i swear to god the word "mcdavid" has been uttered literally 200 times in the 20 minutes i was watching. this kind of pressure is going to absolutely break the kid.

He's already starting to get that same 1,000 yard stare Yakupov got around year two. The fact that he seems petrified to shoot the puck is telling.

I think Hall has to be cancer to a locker room. He doesn't seem to jive with McDavid at all and he keeps stealing the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad