Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
logjam :laugh:

1713233786654.png

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I want Boston. And Boston probably wants us over Tampa too.

I think we let the Panthers win tomorrow, get Auston his 70, and hope Ottawa can pull out a miracle. We start 30 mins later so we should know what cards we hold.

Nothing is gonna warm the cockles of my heart more than Leafs sweeping the F outta Boston, edwards crying like a little baby, and debrusk get his shit kicked in so hard he is constipated for a year in fear of how badly they lost to the Leafs with marchand contemplating retirement for being embarrassed like that :laugh:

Lets f***ing goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Nothing is gonna warm the cockles of my heart more than Leafs sweeping the F outta Boston, edwards crying like a little baby, and debrusk get his shit kicked in so hard he is constipated for a year in fear of how badly they lost to the Leafs with marchand contemplating retirement for being embarrassed like that :laugh:

Lets f***ing goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Realistically the path to the ECF goes through Boston and Florida, so it doesn’t matter to me who they get in round 1

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Realistically the path to the ECF goes through Boston and Florida, so it doesn’t matter to me who they get in round 1

Like I said in one of the other threads....

Its time to get pumped, time to get angry, time to get focused and time to whoop some ass. Enough with being a joke. Time to bring the fight with all our might. Enough with the victim mentality.

Boston? Flordia?

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! Their roody poo collective stinky asses are going down

Edwards, Maurice, Marchand, Debrusk, Tkachuck, Barkov, Pastrnak, McAvoy, etc... This should be the Leafs message!

therock-the.gif

the-rock-bring-it.gif

I am so freakin READY!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Like I said in one of the other threads....

Its time to get pumped, time to get angry, time to get focused and time to whoop some ass. Enough with being a joke. Time to bring the fight with all our might. Enough with the victim mentality.

Boston? Flordia?

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! Their roody poo collective stinky asses are going down

Edwards, Maurice, Marchand, Debrusk, Tkachuck, Barkov, Pastrnak, McAvoy, etc... This should be the Leafs message!

therock-the.gif

the-rock-bring-it.gif

I am so freakin READY!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m ready to be hurt again. Lol.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Caps play again tomorrow so will be forced to start Kuemper as Lindgren played tonight.

This will be the Flyers Cup moment.

Would be shocked if the Caps won.

Is this what the league has become...coddling goalies? I'm sure Lindgren could handle a B2B at the most crucial time of the year. Washington would be stupid to not go back to him.

What's the worst that can happen -- they lose and he has a whole summer to recover?

Ride your best.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Is this what the league has become...coddling goalies? I'm sure Lindgren could handle a B2B at the most crucial time of the year. Washington would be stupid to not go back to him.

What's the worst that can happen -- they lose and he has a whole summer to recover?

Ride your best.
Boston put up 15 shots. I'm sure Lindgren can play tomorrow because he obviously didn't have to do much today.

Reactions: BallardEra
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives

As much as I want full on chaos tomorrow, I think the Caps will win.

Ride your best.

Yeah Lindgren should start tomorrow. Very light workload tonight.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I'm a bit biased towards players like Crosby, it just doesn't feel right having crosby-malkin miss the playoffs even though I'm not fond of Dubas, but damn, I caught the ending of the Wings game and those guys deserve to make it. The zone domination and desperation jumping catch by Ghost to keep the puck in the zone was amazing to watch.

If anyone else caught that in real-time you can probably back me up in saying you felt your heart rate increase when the Wings were pressing to tie it. With the addition of their fans going nuts, it felt like a game 7. My allegiance has changed for who takes 8th. Hoping to see the Wings in that last spot.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I'm a bit biased towards players like Crosby, it just doesn't feel right having crosby-malkin miss the playoffs even though I'm not fond of Dubas, but damn, I caught the ending of the Wings game and those guys deserve to make it. The zone domination and desperation jumping catch by Ghost to keep the puck in the zone was amazing to watch.

If anyone else caught that in real-time you can probably back me up in saying you felt your heart rate increase when the Wings were pressing to tie it. With the addition of their fans going nuts, it felt like a game 7. My allegiance has changed for who takes 8th. Hoping to see the Wings in that last spot.
It would be nice to see Crosby in the playoffs again. Then again, maybe Ovie has one more playoff push. Then I think about Detroit and Kane. Will he go off one more time.

A good storyline for all 3.

Even Philly after their collapse to fight back and Torts would be interesting.

Reactions: Havoc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad