Around the League playoff edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Me too. I thought Boston was the better team but Tampa did enough to get past them in 5.

My prediction this year is out cause I had the Bruins going back to the cup finals. I still have Vegas making it though.
I was blown out in the first round. I had Blues over Washington.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
What was that Pierre said about Whitecloud and the Kings? He went to the Kings prospect camp and they said he wasn't good enough , so they let him go? I don't remember that at all.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
What was that Pierre said about Whitecloud and the Kings? He went to the Kings prospect camp and they said he wasn't good enough , so they let him go? I don't remember that at all.

Yeah, that part didn't happen. He just went back to school that year, and we didn't 'win' the signing race.

"-Happy trails, Zach Whitecloud. The NCAA free agent who seriously considered the Kings and attended Los Angeles’ development camp last summer will forego his final two seasons at Bemidji State after having signed with the Vegas Golden Knights. Elliotte Friedman’s always-recommended 31 Thoughts noted that teams made their pitches to Whitecloud this week; when I checked in on Tuesday, I was told that the team was in communication with him but there wasn’t anything to update at that time."

March 8: Coaching against Ovechkin; Whitecloud; LA Kings Weekly preview - LA Kings Insider

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Ah, Jake Allen, the reskinned Brian Elliott, the reskinned Dave Rittich, the reskinned Michael Hutchinson, the reskinned

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
So the Habs have way too much money invested in their goaltending.

Depends on the price you put on a Cup. I like Price, I think he's a top goalie and securing a legit , capable backup, is a way to strech Price's seaon to 100 games. This gives him more rest during the seaon, and paves the path for a longer postseason.
He showed in the playoffs, with rest , just how dominent he is , 1.78 goals against average, .936 save percentage, and a pair of shutouts . It wasn't his fault the team in front of him couldn't score. They need more finishers. Habs had zone time, and dominated most of the games, just too many players shooting high ,wide and 3 feet to the side.
Domi's gone, and they will add scoring to the top 6.
Allens contract has 1 year, and the Habs have room.

Blues are still over the CAP and now have no backup goalie and a ? in net for a starter.

Reactions: Faterson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad