Around the League Part 8: Welcome to the league Vegas, and Duchene discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

This commercial will always be funny. How many 90's NHLers are left now?

Unpopular opinion here regarding 2011, but there were a lot of insufferable Canucks fans that year. I think most of them are now gone, or at least quiet, but holy hell they were bad. Boston winning wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but we did Mark Recchi (I'm all for former 2006ers winning Cups to keep that squad relevant) winning his 3rd and final cup, and Canadas cup drought extended.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Someone many moons ago told me to talk to them at the end of the season because they aggressively disagreed when I said the Wild were obviously a playoff team and that their early struggles were no big deal, and that the Canes early struggles was a completely different and more severe situation. It was such an inane position to be confrontational over, I feel justified in saying "Look how stupid that opinion seems now."

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Someone many moons ago told me to talk to them at the end of the season because they aggressively disagreed when I said the Wild were obviously a playoff team and that their early struggles were no big deal, and that the Canes early struggles was a completely different and more severe situation. It was such an inane position to be confrontational over, I feel justified in saying "Look how stupid that opinion seems now."

#MessageBoardLife

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Every day I look @ draft lottery standings, I am getting more and more mad, because I see that there is a big chance I will ****ing hate at least 1 team in top3.

Lets not kid ourselves, someone in the Metro will leapfrog into the top 3, and I'm 99.9% sure it won't be our team. Another top 3 team will be someone like Montreal or Edmonton :laugh:

At least we have an excuse as to why our team sucks and no one goes to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad