Cheap?

a5fd9f50473ea78ab4a5668771803996dfaebe931facffc060a9c530337dc7e7.jpg

i approve of this post

this forum can never have too many princess bride memes

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Burmistrov on waivers now.

It was Burmistrov and the 2010 draft that pretty much stopped me from making bold predictions about who the Canes should/should not draft. I remember him being the guy I wanted them to take and boy, was I ever way off base. In fairness though, he was chosen right after the Canes picked so I wasn't the only one that was fooled.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Burmistrov on waivers now.

The last pick the Atlanta Thrashers ever made :cry:

It was Burmistrov and the 2010 draft that pretty much stopped me from making bold predictions about who the Canes should/should not draft. I remember him being the guy I wanted them to take and boy, was I ever way off base. In fairness though, he was chosen right after the Canes picked so I wasn't the only one that was fooled.

I wanted them to take Nino Niederreiter badly but the Islanders got him 5th overall.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
*Last first round pick*

Although given their terrible draft history in general, does it matter that they had more than one pick that year?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
*Last first round pick*

Although given their terrible draft history in general, does it matter that they had more than one pick that year?

imagine if the kovalchuk//stefan//heatley line turned into what it could have been. namely stefan.

also they had a prime marian hossa

w/ better mgmt that team could have torn **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad