Around the league part 2

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Dallas tied the series v VLTIR: 2-2... each team won their road games

Interesting fact: Dallas brought in Delandrea and he potted goal. Vegas brought in Amadio and he scored. Hmm wonder if it occurs to Hiller to spice up the boring, 1 goal 2 home game lineup maybe

Last edited:

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I'm surprised Amadio was a prior healthy scratch in this series. He's definitely panned out for VGK and is yet another ex-King doing well for them. Nice job Blake, with your incompetent management.

20 year old Wyatt Johntson continues to score for Dallas. Just goes to show your young players don't have to rot down in the AHL while getting run and injured. I don't know how Thomas hasn't earned a game yet, total f*** up not playing him. Turcotte and Thomas would be an upgrade over Lewis and Grunstrom.
With all due respect Mike Amadio is not Doing well that's why he got scratched till tonight. Don't be fooled by his one goal.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
PLD to Boston, Ullmark to Philly cause he wants to stay in the northeast, Couturier to LA.
Start the rumor. What do the girls say on social media say about manifesting?
Really if you look at the roster even besides Dubois they are pretty handcuffed into this team for another 2-3 years before a gm can clean up the mess.
Starts by making a thread on the Trade board.

Reactions: Schmooley

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This is such revisionist bullshit history, everyone wanted Amadio GONE every second he played here.....and he was, went to Toronto, f*** it, couldn't hack it there, wait, then he went to Ottawa...f*** it, couldn't hack it here......came to Vegas and something finally clicked, but yea, that's on Blake? Get the f*** out of here with that bullshit, plenty of shit to throw at Blake, no doubt, but this, isn't one of them.

How bad do you have to be to not make it on that team back then? If he'd have shown the same effort he does in Vegas, Lizzo wouldn't have stole his spot.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
With all due respect Mike Amadio is not Doing well that's why he got scratched till tonight. Don't be fooled by his one goal.
27 points isn't bad for a bottom line player, that's almost reaching PLD territory (which makes me want to throw up).

Point being, the development of prospects has been terrible. These guys either get stuck down in the AHL for too long or get jettisoned for them to succeed somewhere else. And its seems like every f***ing time we play VGK Amadio scores.

Reactions: ru4reals

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
27 points isn't bad for a bottom line player, that's almost reaching PLD territory (which makes me want to throw up).

Point being, the development of prospects has been terrible. These guys either get stuck down in the AHL for too long or get jettisoned for them to succeed somewhere else. And its seems like every f***ing time we play VGK Amadio scores.
Imagine the bullshit necessary to believe that Mike f***ing Amadio is a victim to LA development.....Jesus Christ.....

27 points is awful for Amadio who has been floated up and down the lineup as a top 9 player and about a minute of PP time per game with 13 minutes a game.....vs Lizotte at 11 minutes per game and 5 seconds per game of PP time with 15 points....in 62 games vs 27 in 73.....up and down the lineup,

So if Amadio is a victim of LA's development, is Lizotte the success?

Sausages

Apr 28, 2017

Every ex King seems to score when they play us.

I'm sure all other teams' fans say exactly the same thing about their ex's.

Reactions: ru4reals and 21Dog

GameNight

Dec 5, 2021
PLD to Boston, Ullmark to Philly cause he wants to stay in the northeast, Couturier to LA.
Start the rumor. What do the girls say on social media say about manifesting?
Really if you look at the roster even besides Dubois they are pretty handcuffed into this team for another 2-3 years before a gm can clean up the mess.

Totally. So I guess Rob gets to keep it? Because, who, what serious hockey person would even want it?

Holy shit. I can't believe he said this.

That's awesome, I think he's right. Officiating has gone into a major decline and I blame it on video review - but not an NHL conspiracy to help certain franchises. Unless of course it's McDavid's team handing in their Keno ticket for the draft.

Reactions: chris kontos

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Is it?

I thought that statement was unbelievable.
cooper is right. all pro sports uses thier officiating to control outcomes. just that most of the time its not that blatant. prior to the season the leauge issued a statement that they weren't going to put up with abuse of the officials at all. it was a forceful, serious statement and i wondered at that time if that wasnt in relation to penalty calls/and response to on ice violence. obviously, cooper is biased emotionally but overall he is correct.

Last edited:

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
That Cooper presser is an AI fake you silly geese.
That video was really believable. Im not into tech so I never gave it any thought but this AI will do more harm than good.
Actually Im not even sure what good can come out of it. People will make fakes like this and cause damage. People will be out of their film jobs. Just a very bad path to go down.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Totally. So I guess Rob gets to keep it? Because, who, what serious hockey person would even want it?

That's awesome, I think he's right. Officiating has gone into a major decline and I blame it on video review - but not an NHL conspiracy to help certain franchises. Unless of course it's McDavid's team handing in their Keno ticket for the draft.
Has Tampa Bay not gotten their fair share of bias the last 10 years?

Reactions: kingsfan28

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
That video was really believable. Im not into tech so I never gave it any thought but this AI will do more harm than good.
Actually Im not even sure what good can come out of it. People will make fakes like this and cause damage. People will be out of their film jobs. Just a very bad path to go down.
Yeah I had to zoom in and look at the face and even then I googled his real comments. I was definitely fooled at first.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah but some 13 year old in his mom's basement can do something like this:

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad