Around the league part 2

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I find it amusing that people in here are pissed/upset/befuddled with how Vancouver treated Boudreau, when they are the same ones that are advocating LA treat Tmac the same way.......amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
I find it amusing that people in here are pissed/upset/befuddled with how Vancouver treated Boudreau, when they are the same ones that are advocating LA treat Tmac the same way.......amazing.

Huh? Firing someone is not the disrespectful part. It’s hiring a guy knowing he can’t start for a month, and leaving Bouds on the hook until then.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
The Canucks really seem to have some egg on their face these days. Making Bruce twist in the wind in front of those Canadian pressers seemed a little cruel and unnecessary. But also, there's no crying in hockey!

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
When did they hire Tocchet? It only became official today right?

Tocchet has a clause in his contract with TNT, that he had to give 30 days(not exact on the days) notice before leaving, announcing today meant they agreed to do this 30 days ago.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
It’s not what they’ve done, it is how they have done it.

Edit: Posted before seeing others had explained about the worst kept secret in the game… maybe ever.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Well that's because TM eats babies for breakfast....BB is a good guy.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Not only did they give Bruce the cleavland steamer, they hired Rick f***ing Tocchet to replace him. Embarrassing.

He'll last a year. And Vancouver will end up paying 4 coaches. Toc sucks as a coach and they'll get what they deserve in the end. Quin Hughes better learn how to play defense real quick.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
jeff-bridges-what.gif

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Not only did they give Bruce the cleavland steamer, they hired Rick f***ing Tocchet to replace him. Embarrassing.
Is Brunette coaching somewhere I think he'd be a great candidate for any team. Surprised Vancouver went with Tocchet. Huge fan of his as a player but man he stinks as a coach. But hiring a sucky coach in Vancouver is fine by me. Suck it Canucks.

Reactions: AbsentMojo and YP44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad