Around the League Part 11: When in doubt, blame Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
My wife still likes to give me a hard time about when we were first dating in college about how I interrupted us fooling around to harvest and plant a new crop of blueberries.
You must have been quite the playa to feel that you had enough options to potentially alienate your GF to interupt fooling around for something like that. Back in my day, I wasn't leaving a willing woman without someone drawing a gun.

VagueEarnestBlackrussianterrier-small.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I love playing RDR2 right now. I much prefer the slow methodical pace of the game in general. I feel like I can pick it up and put it down at will, and allow myself to just chill out and let my mind wander for a couple hours. So many other games just try to cram the action into it, which is fun, but I do appreciate how this game just dialed it way back.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I just can't stand all the multiplayer games. Give me a single player game with some ****ing story please. When I heard Fallout 76 was going to no NPCs, my wallet closed like a trap.

200.gif

Sadly I'm the opposite and don't care about story or I'd watch a series/read a book. Siderant: I think those are better story telling mediums than a game.

But I just suck soooo bad to play multiplayer these days.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Pretty good for a player that didn't even break in to the league as a regular until they were 26.
Gives me hope we'll be able to sign Ferland long term at 5 million-ish per. It's also the exact same term and AAV as Tom Wilson's new contract. Ferland is a late bloomer like Gourde (although Ferland is less productive so far) while he plays a similar, but more talented game than Wilson. I don't see how Ferland could possibly ask for more than either of these two unless he puts up 30 or 40 goals while continuing to play a physical game every night. Granted if we don't get him signed before free agency, who knows what another team is willing to throw at him.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I just can't stand all the multiplayer games. Give me a single player game with some ****ing story please. When I heard Fallout 76 was going to no NPCs, my wallet closed like a trap.

200.gif

Yup, same for me. Really wanted another story driven Fallout game, can't get into the online type thing. If they were going to do that, at least let Obsidian make New Vegas 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad