GDT: Around the League - Off Season Edition - let the good times roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Brett Ritchie resigns with Flames for 1x 900k, wouldn’t that look good, like 1000 times better than Simmonds.

Reactions: ToneDog

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
Would there by any chance of Tampa trading Stamkos to Detroit to re-unite him with Stevie Y.

Gotta think that another couple assets would have to be attached going the other way, but Tampa has to make some tough decisions and trading their captain wouldn't be easy. But Stammer has had a load of weird injuries and trading him would free up enough salary to try to re-sign Coleman & Goodrow.

I think they could attach Cernak to that trade and make it work because eventually they will have to pay 1 of Sergachev or Cernak & I think they could eventually replace Cernak's production with Foote down the road.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Would there by any chance of Tampa trading Stamkos to Detroit to re-unite him with Stevie Y.

Gotta think that another couple assets would have to be attached going the other way, but Tampa has to make some tough decisions and trading their captain wouldn't be easy. But Stammer has had a load of weird injuries and trading him would free up enough salary to try to re-sign Coleman & Goodrow.

I think they could attach Cernak to that trade and make it work because eventually they will have to pay 1 of Sergachev or Cernak & I think they could eventually replace Cernak's production with Foote down the road.
When pigs fly……

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I’d rather have him than Simmonds, imo they’re both 4th liners, but that’s just me.

TBH, the only reason to want Ritchie is because you know he's waived on day 1 of the season or maybe even earlier.

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
Second straight year LOU has to trade one of his defencemen so that he can resign his RFAs.

#capissues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig