Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Fold up the league. What a joke.

(I do think Tampa is getting substantially worse this offseason though.)
Seriously, how do we get so totally screwed by cap recapture threat while Chicago still pays Hossa and has the audacity to take on cap dumps and bail out Tampa? Wish the league would have just folded them during the dead hawks era, would have been good f***ing riddance.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
LA is awash with high end C prospects, and they already have a Kopitar, so they sign Danault long term? Did not see that coming.

Maybe Eichel will be ANA or VGK bound now.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
LA is awash with high end C prospects, and they already have a Kopitar, so they sign Danault long term? Did not see that coming.

Maybe Eichel will be ANA or VGK bound now.
Vegas has 200k in cap space now. I don’t think that was ever the play

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I totally missed the Dadonov thing. At this point they'll have to send money out just to sign Patrick and a 7th defenseman.
Their roster does look damn good. Also, to try and minimize the work for whoever is moving the posts to around-the-NHL: is all Eichel talk supposed to go in that thread as well?

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Their roster does look damn good. Also, to try and minimize the work for whoever is moving the posts to around-the-NHL: is all Eichel talk supposed to go in that thread as well?
Keep the trade and free agency thread Wild focused, since that's its intent, any talk about other team's moves belongs in this thread. ;)

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Suter got an extra 11 million in career earnings for being bought out. In a state with no state income tax to boot. Not too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad