Around The League LIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutcopy

May 31, 2011
It seems like Brodeur is calling the shots; well, unless DeBoer doesn't give a rat's ass about winning.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Great goal by Wheeler, he's been doing good for my fantasy team feel like he gets underrated super quick for his size

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Caps outshooting the Habs 18-3. Habs are finally playing like the mediocre, overrated team that they are.

Price on track to give up 4+ goals again too. Yikes.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
No way the Habs make the playoffs. What a garbage hockey team.

Also, fun night for Reimer. Love it.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Caps outshooting the Habs 18-3. Habs are finally playing like the mediocre, overrated team that they are.

Price on track to give up 4+ goals again too. Yikes.

not surprising that Price back to sucking......he is not that good and Luongo is going to get the olympic job anyway no matter what the haters say

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
not surprising that Price back to sucking......he is not that good and Luongo is going to get the olympic job anyway no matter what the haters say

This is what Price does every year. Seems streakier than most, and has had only one elite season that I recall. He's about as overrated as Quick.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Winnipeg and Toronto are pretty equal teams that play similar styles. Got to feel it for 'Peg-if they were in the East it'd be easy to see them pushing for a playoff spot rather than being locked in the basement in the West.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
I see. Fair enough.

Garbage was probably a bit strong. I just don't think they're very good but people were going on about them endlessly to start the season.

Plus the Canucks are boring so I like to spready around the hate and frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad