Around the League - ...in 56 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I do love me some Habs losses.

Those teams look pretty even, if the Sens had decent goaltending they might have won that in regulation tonight.

Also, how had are DET? Losing to NSH is like losing to the Sens... oh wait, yea we did that x 2 didn't we.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Habs may have gotten screwed on goalie interference call but if that’s the difference between a win vs Ottawa or a loss you’ve got bigger problems.

Last edited:

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Habs may have gotten screwed on goalie interference call but if that’s the difference between a win vs Ottawa or a loss you’ve got bigger problems.
I thought it was a good call
Contact turned him around and he struggled to find the puck and then shot came in so for me affected the goalie to play to puck properly

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Just when it looks Oilers get some traction, they give up a 3 spot to Vancouver.

This division is bloody interesting, the form fluctuations are insane and as soon as you think you know who's decent they start swooning and your back to square one again

Reactions: uncleben

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
So butt hurt they're blaming Toronto :laugh:

Do they really think everyone who works for the NHL situation room is Torontonian or are Leaf fans?

What about refs - should we ban all refs who might have grown up somewhere that likes hockey or a particular team?

Insanity. What's worse is that guy is actually an employed reporter.

Last edited:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
All that’s left to watch in the North is whether MTL misses the playoffs or not. Let’s hope that horrific call last night doesn’t bring bad karma and they go on a heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad