Around the League: Congrats Pittsburgh Penguins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Sometimes the poor players make the best coaches so maybe Cloutier will be a great one.

On second thought....naw.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Loving Calgary right now. Awesome time to hire a great coach...... Land a bum no namer

The entire nhl is moving towards possession hockey.... Flames are pushing for Carlyle.... Burke is spouting off about size and truculence again

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Loving Calgary right now. Awesome time to hire a great coach...... Land a bum no namer

The entire nhl is moving towards possession hockey.... Flames are pushing for Carlyle.... Burke is spouting off about size and truculence again

there's that word again, it doesn't seem to come up much but it did today for me listening an audio book... about the Third Reich :laugh:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
there's that word again, it doesn't seem to come up much but it did today for me listening an audio book... about the Third Reich :laugh:

Thats probably the last time Burke had an relevance in the league :laugh: He should no longer have a job but im glad hes still in Calgary. Good to know that as long as hes there, they will be throwing out great ideas like hiring Randy Carlyle or paying Engelland many millions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad