Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
201Y3PD.png

giphy.gif

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
If I had a vote, I think would give the Hart to Crosby now. Dude is willing that team from the dumpster to the playoffs. Kuch has been good, but can't get over the number of ENG points he has, and Mack has kinda fallen off a cliff the last 2 weeks, or at least his team has. While he has the most even strength points since like 1995 (I think that's what I read or heard yesterday) he's not powering them to wins like he was. If Pittsburgh gets in, I think Crosby should win it.
Let's be reality Mack has almost 50pts on Sid.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I switched between a lot of those important games today, and man, all those teams are just horribad to get that last playoff spot. Whoever gets it, should get destroyed by the Rags regardless (or Canes).

Also, how did the Avs lose back-to-back to the Habs? Awful team.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
100 assists for McDavid. Nuts in this day and age.

Kucherov probably gets there in his final game, too.
I think we are in a new golden age of scoring. Too many of these old numbers are being matched. It isn’t 80s, but we should really redefine what these numbers really mean. Don’t get me wrong, it is super cool to see still.

Reactions: Nihiliste

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I think we are in a new golden age of scoring. Too many of these old numbers are being matched. It isn’t 80s, but we should really redefine what these numbers really mean. Don’t get me wrong, it is super cool to see still.
I’d love to see the era adjusted numbers on Crosby’s 120 point season and McDavid’s last year. Sucks that health robbed what might’ve been 2 season from him around ~130 points when the leading scorers were getting 104 and 109. The end of career discussions regarding who was better between him and McDavid might’ve been a lot more heated if injuries hadn’t killed that

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
That should be WC1 locked up for Nashville now. LA can at best tie them in points and RW but Nashville will finish ahead on ROW wins. Vegas can still move up to P3 and knock LA to WC2 though

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
So Dallas gets LA instead of Vegas?....They allready can plan for round 2 if so....

And Edmonton gets Vegas....😄 Oh boy.....

At least we are not the only "Favorites" which will be golfing 2 weeks from now...😄

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
So Dallas gets LA instead of Vegas?....They allready can plan for round 2 if so....

And Edmonton gets Vegas....😄 Oh boy.....

At least we are not the only "Favorites" which will be golfing 2 weeks from now...😄
Vegas needs to win their last two games for this to happen, but yeah, looking like a possibility that one of Edmonton or Vegas will be joining the Avs for some early May golf.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Vegas needs to win their last two games for this to happen,

Chicago and Anaheim at home..... Vegas will want to gain more self-confidence for the playoffs.

Maybe they prefer to play Dallas in Round 1, who knows.

But i think it will be Edmonton-Vegas.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
All this focus on the Hart trophy race (Kuch, McD, Nate, Matthews or Sid) and they'll all be done in Round 1! Maybe Tampa beats Boston

Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad