Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Would love to see a 3 point game in Minny to really put the pressure on Vegas/L.A.

On another note, the Wild owned the Kings in that Faber trade. Fiala is a nice player but Faber is a #1 Dman in the making if not already, plus the Kings added a 1st in the trade. I'd be sick over that trade if I was a Kings fan.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Suck on a Komodo dragon’s ass, Vegas. Points for both Minny & St. Louis.

Too bad Vegas plays a terrible Jackets team later.

Reactions: Oilhawks

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

What a snipe. 11 goals in his last 18 games.

Guy went 9 picks after Holloway. If only they weren't weirdly scared to go back to the OHL after drafting Bouchard...

• Love
Reactions: Drivesaitl

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
PDO is back jack

2 goals on 10 shots by the King of PDO, Hoglander. Think he is more than 2xing his career shooting %

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Desmith has some giant horseshoes up his ass today. Probably just rubbing off from the other Nucks.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
You

No you're wrong. Florida is slumping lately and not playing well and nobody gets up for Nashville. It is not even close to be as impressive as ours because everyone's was gunning to stop oilers streak. Nobody cares about Nashville's play and they snuck up on people. More to come? Lol.lol okay whatever you say. Oh and oilers won 16 in a row and 8 in a row. Nashville lost to Montreal and Minnesota in their last 8 games. But just one thing puts your Nashville argument to bed. Nashville had no pressure. Oilers had huge pressure to get on a huge winning streak because of their horrible start. Ask anyone who has ever played competitive sport, much easier to play when not much is expected. Oilers streak is 10 times more impressive
Nashville won again tonight, Lol,lol,lol. Yes, I say.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Can't get in trouble on here for simply posting facts:

-Petey is a noted diver (source: media and player interviews)- check
-The Canucks have never won a Stanley Cup - check
-Mark Messier has won 6 of them, ipso facto, he is the best captain and leader in Canucks history
-PDO is a real stat - check
-Canucks PDO is rather high - check
-it was nice of Messier to play for the Canucks so that they could see what a Stanley Cup ring looks like and to bestow leadership knowledge on the entire team- check
-a player shooting 20% over the course of an entire season is very rare - check
-multiple players shooting 20% is even more rare - check

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

-Petey is a noted diver - check
-Mark Messier has won 6 of them, ipso facto, he is the best captain in Canucks history
-it was nice of Messier to play for the Canucks so that they could see what a Stanley Cup ring looks like - check
-a player shooting 20% over the course of an entire season is very rare and unsustainable - check

Be careful. I posted a synopsis about the Leafs like this here a couple years back in the OOT thread and a Leafer took it back to his forum where I got infracted by a Leafs mod. I told him to f*** off and go moderate in his own forum and I got punted for 3 months from the site.

Our opposites in Leaf and Canuck land don’t like facts like these. They like to live in their own realities.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Be careful. I posted a synopsis about the Leafs like this here a couple years back in the OOT thread and a Leafer took it back to his forum where I got infracted by a Leafs mod. I told him to f*** off and go moderate in his own forum I got punted for 3 months.
Nucks fan came to our board to pump up Petey and insulted McD. My response got my pp slapped. So I am choosing to rely on facts to (hopefully) not get in trouble haha

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
You must be a child. Nobody cares but you on here lol check back into ponoka tonight after they let you out on a weekend pass lol
This is the ‘around the league’ thread. People are naturally going to post about other teams.
Nucks fan came to our board to pump up Petey and insulted McD. My response got my pp slapped. So I am choosing to rely on facts to (hopefully) not get in trouble haha
Seriously? That’s messed up.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

-Petey is a noted diver - check
-Mark Messier has won 6 of them, ipso facto, he is the best captain and leader in Canucks history
-it was nice of Messier to play for the Canucks so that they could see what a Stanley Cup ring looks like and to bestow leadership knowledge on the entire team- check
-a player shooting 20% over the course of an entire season is very rare - check
you forgot 15 straight losing seasons...an NHL record that will likely never be touched

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Be careful. I posted a synopsis about the Leafs like this here a couple years back in the OOT thread and a Leafer took it back to his forum where I got infracted by a Leafs mod. I told him to f*** off and go moderate in his own forum and I got punted for 3 months from the site.

Our opposites in Leaf and Canuck land don’t like facts like these. They like to live in their own realities.
I got my balls busted by the Mods for saying Matthews looked really good with one of his purses. All I did was provide facts,

1711298918793.png

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad