GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 3: Post All-Star Break Edition

Did you watch the skills competition and All-Star Game?

• I watched both

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I watched the skills competition only

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I watched just the game

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Oh, so that’s why there haven’t been any league games the last several days

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Looks like the Dead wings would lose to AHL opponents at this point. Country club atmosphere and coach killing but too late for even a coaching bump to save them, and frankly what would be the point? Hodgepodge of players and no identity.

Losing 2-0 to Columbus. lol

Reactions: Oilhawks

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Buffalo useless as they usually are

10 shots in their game end of 2nd lolll

They are getting shutout tonight and will play a MTL Habtardian game 7 effort here

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
All that 100% blatant intentional tanking by Buffalo and this trash pile is the result.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Vegas losing and LA winning is actually good because it increases the chances of us playing LA and then Vancouver vs Vegas. I'm not saying LA is an ideal opponent but I'll take anyone over the stacked cheaters in round one.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Vegas losing and LA winning is actually good because it increases the chances of us playing LA and then Vancouver vs Vegas. I'm not saying LA is an ideal opponent but I'll take anyone over the stacked cheaters in round one.
If Vegas keeps the 2nd WC spot, is Vancouver (if they remain Pacific leader) a given opponent or can a central division leader get them if they have more points than Vancouver and Vancouver would get Nashville in the first WC?

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
If Vegas keeps the 2nd WC spot, is Vancouver (if they remain Pacific leader) a given opponent or can a central division leader get them if they have more points than Vancouver and Vancouver would get Nashville in the first WC?

This is what I was wondering as well. Doesn’t the top team in the Western Conference play the bottom wild card seed? If so, I would love to see a Colorado/Vegas matchup and have them beat the shit out of eachother in Round 1

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
This is what I was wondering as well. Doesn’t the top team in the Western Conference play the bottom wild card seed? If so, I would love to see a Colorado/Vegas matchup and have them beat the shit out of eachother in Round 1
Believe too central and Pacific team fight it out. Top team gets WC2 2nd gets wc1

So if Vegas stays in WC2 they will play whoever has more points out of the two division leaders

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Believe too central and Pacific team fight it out. Top team gets WC2 2nd gets wc1

So if Vegas stays in WC2 they will play whoever has more points out of the two division leaders

So the way things are going we could totally see a Colorado/Vegas first round matchup :nod:
In a perfect world, Vegas misses out

Reactions: bellagiobob

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
@Bryanbryoil I started a new Down the Stretch OOT thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events