GDT: Around the League 2023-2024 II: Whacked NHL Scheduling is Whacked | Mod Warning Post #1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Wish there was a quick and easy way to post Francis’ intermission segment here. Too much comedy to succinctly post.

Reactions: BlackDogg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
To start I have to say I really like Matthews. After watching him and Yandle chirp each other play one of the EA hockey games I really got on board with him.

I also personally don't feel the need to compare Matthews or Hyman, but it's kind of funny as there is so much chirping out of Toronto.

However, what I'd compare is Hyman's numbers this year and last year to his numbers in Toronto. Reason being we always hear just how great their top 6 always was/is compared to ours. That they have better stars, yet somehow Hyman who is now at the age where players his style usually wear down is somehow putting up better numbers.

Yet when you do say look at Hyman's numbers the response from Toronto is "well he has McDavid or Leon".

Well which is it Leaf fans? Are your stars better than ours? Are ours better than yours?

Either way it's a win for us IMO.
He's possibly a product of Nylander I suppose.

I enjoy the bank commercial more tbh.

Both were tipped though! Didn’t you see they were tipped! TIPPED!

(Sorry, just channeling the urgency the Flames broadcast had to make sure everyone knew they were tipped and definitely not the prodigy’s fault)
A goal that "warrants a second look", is ner' the goalies fault.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Here’s an old Del Preston special:

IMG_0597.jpeg

Bunch of fart catchers

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
PDO Canucks being outshot 10-0 in the first

PDO kings will score on their first few

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Toronto barely hangs on.against the lowly Sens. One of these teams has the second lowest regulation wins record to date this session in the nhl. The answer may surprise you.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I am sooo unimpressed with Toronto. Their stars don't look like stars besides 3/4 games. Matthews pointless in like 7/10 of his last games. Their scrubs keep them in games and Woll was impressive

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Luke Gasdik is insufferable. "Calgary Flames keeping it to only a 2-0 Canes lead. ' lolwut?

Could there be IQ testing before these dolts get on TV? What is he even trying to say. The same guy said LA Kings were missing the playoffs. Village idiots on the tube.

Montreal announcers tonight were special too. Habs playing so well limiting the Kings it barely even feels like they have 45sog. "Kings are certainly not an entertaining club" They lead the league in scoring. This certainly isn't Dick Irwin and Gallivan in Montreal these days.

Reactions: Beerfish

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Luke Gasdik is insufferable. "Calgary Flames keeping it to only a 2-0 Canes lead. ' lolwut?

Could there be IQ testing before these dolts get on TV? What is he even trying to say. The same guy said LA Kings were missing the playoffs. Village idiots on the tube.

Montreal announcers tonight were special too. Habs playing so well limiting the Kings it barely even feels like they have 45sog. "Kings are certainly not an entertaining club" They lead the league in scoring. This certainly isn't Dick Irwin and Gallivan in Montreal these days.
Last year, he also said CGY probably has the best forward depth in the West after CGY was struggling

What fluke pinball goal by CGY lol

The 90 Day Fiance Doppelganger, Ratmus with the gift feed

Reactions: Drivesaitl

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The thing I’ve noticed with the Canes the last two games - they get outworked.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Hobbit garland just skates right into a tall Minny players elbow. Minny player isn't even looking. Draws a call lol

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Flames winning the games would be so Flames

they've perfected the art of "average"

that dumbass GM Craig Conroy could trade half the roster and somehow they'd manage to finish 17th overall
The only team who has been more behind in a game in total minutes than CGY this year is ANA lol

CGY just getting horseshoes

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
For anyone that thinks Skinner sucks - turn on this Hurricanes game.

Kotketchkov SUCKS

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
This MIN team is on a 4 game win streak? They looks like sh**

Both teams do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad