NHL Around the League: 2021 Regular Season 1 - Jim Rutherford resigns as Penguins GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.

McDavid ended up playing over 28 minutes. Draisaitl over 27 minutes.

They lost 6-4.

I don't know why anyone in the North even uses defensemen.

They basically play like its an all-star game. Once those teams play an outside opponent, it's gonna impact them so much

Reactions: Gordoff

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It's a lot of fun to watch from the outside with no horse in the race. Every North division game seems to be a total bloodbath. :popcorn:
100% loving watching the North division games. I was looking at the GF/GA for all the divisions, and 0h my is the GF/GA something else in the North. The Canucks are leading both haha (49 for, 60 against). Not a lot of great D, but plenty of big hits and some nice hate developing. It might not be the best division, but it sure has been entertaining.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
He will break Gretzky record.
Have to wonder when his game will drop off. Dude is a hoss, so I think barring injury he has a really got chance of overtaking Gretzky. Pretty remarkable he's in reach of Gretzky and the others ahead of him given that he has played in an era of gargantuan goalies and arguably better D than in some other eras.

And as I type this Ovi makes a stupid great move and pass for a goal.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
We thought the Flyers were soft when they played the Bs. They are confirming it today versus Caps... losing almost all the one on one puck battles , little pushback.

Bobby Clarke must be throwing up on his cheesesteak

And of course the Flyers score

The Hajj

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
Boise, Idaho
If the Bruins’ defensemen were giving up these scoring chances this forum would be screaming bloody murder. Every team has defensive breakdowns many times a game. The difference maker is how a team can capitalize on the D’s mistakes. The Bruins just don’t have enough guys who can bury their chances consistently.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Couturier scores in his first game back. 5-4 Flyers

Craig Anderson in for Washington, not doing any better than the kid they pulled for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad