GDT: Around the League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
lol why did Dubas give Justin Holl a NTC?

Looks like Kyle Dubass is handing em out like Halloween candy:

AC123CDF-A1D9-4264-B38B-A816068D84BA.jpeg

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Just seeing that Marner isn’t too concerned about the loss because he has a new karaoke machine he brings on the road.

And they pay him near McDavid money because Leaf media anointed him Patrick Kane status.
Does Marner have his own dance moves to go with the karaoke machine?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Does Marner have his own dance moves to go with the karaoke machine?

I don’t know but Mitchie was really anxious to talk about his karaoke machine after an embarrassing loss. I guess the clubs are all closed because of Covid so Mitchie, Nostrils, Hairspray and Pajamaparty can do Jagerbombs while listening to Broken Ankles Reilly and Granpa Thornton sing old Michael Jackson hits.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Just seeing that Marner isn’t too concerned about the loss because he has a new karaoke machine he brings on the road.

And they pay him near McDavid money because Leaf media anointed him Patrick Kane status.
Yeah it’s insane how much Dubas has squandered good drafting there with bad cap management. The cup parade has been planned there since signing Tavares, and at this point they will be lucky to be a playoff team, just like last year when they would have only squeaked in by a few points.

It’s hilarious that they blame their problems on Andersen, I’ve watched a lot of there hockey the last couple years and their team shows up here an there and people criticize our D coverage, go watch some of their games, it’s virtually non existent.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Hockey from 11 AM to 11 PM tonight!

Pets are fed!

Skip the Dishes app loaded and ready!

Beer in fridge!
I lasted about 5 minutes with the NJ-Boston game. Cannot handle the terrible announcing. Between Edwards homerism and then that Bawston accent on the colour guy is just so awful.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I lasted about 5 minutes with the NJ-Boston game. Cannot handle the terrible announcing. Between Edwards homerism and then that Bawston accent on the colour guy is just so awful.

Been a good game so far but yeah I’m not a big Edwards and Brickley fan either.

Reactions: TB12

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Remember when many posters thought that selecting Alberta kid Ty Smith was the worse case scenario for the 2018 draft? I'm glad the Oilers grabbed Bouchard, but watching Smith play the Bruins, he wouldn't have been a bad choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad