GDT: Around the League 2020-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I really don't care about the 3 point games. If the team needs to win it's games and not worry about other teams having loser points.

If it's really going to come down to loser points then our team simply isn't good enough.

If some team isn't that good and only got in because of loser points then they should be easy enough to beat in the playoffs.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I really don't care about the 3 point games. If the team needs to win it's games and not worry about other teams having loser points.

If it's really going to come down to loser points then our team simply isn't good enough.

If some team isn't that good and only got in because of loser points then they should be easy enough to beat in the playoffs.
Like the Oilers in 2006?

Reactions: ujju2

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

Its kind of a weird look to be worried about 3pt games with over 50 games left and one point out...

I start looking at the out of town board with a dozen games left. until then it doesn't matter much, just look after own results.

In anycase the Oilers will get plenty of close games when they're not getting blown up 5-2 or 5-2. We'll be seeing OT;s again, maybe as early as tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad